Smilla Paste for kittens 75g
Smilla Kitten Paste key points:
- Contains many essential vitamins: strengthens your cat’s natural defences
- Biotin and vitamin A: for a shiny coat and beautiful skin
- Calcium: for healthy bone development
- Taurine: for eye and heart function
- Tasty reward: wins over even the choosiest kittens
- Practical tube: easy to store and serve in portions
- Made in Germany
Vegetable by-products, oils and fats, yeast, meat and animal by-products.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A 100,000 IU, vitamin D3 10,000 IU, vitamin E 1,890mg, vitamin B1 19.9mg, vitamin B2 19.9mg, vitamin B6 16.6mg, vitamin B12 300µg, vitamin C 333mg, biotin 1,665µg, folic acid 5mg, niacin 199.8mg, calcium panothernate 49.9mg, taurine 2,000mg.
Smilla Kitten Paste is a complementary food for young cats.
Once your cat is six weeks old and regularly eating solid food, feed a 6cm strip (1cm = approx. 0.5g) either directly from the tube in the palm of your hand or mix with food. The vitamin D content is higher than incomplete cat food, so ensure that the paste does not represent more than 10% of your cat’s daily food intake. Feed at room temperature.