Royal Canin Cat Hairball Care Dry Food 4kg
Cats spend around 30% of their time grooming. The remainder of their time is divided between sleeping, bowl checks and racing inexplicably around the house at 4am.
Anyway, back to grooming. Your cat swallows two thirds of the hair they shed during grooming sessions, which causes hairballs to form in their digestive tract. Hairballs make your cat uncomfortable – and they’re not much fun for you to clean up, either. Of course, Royal Canin has just the thing…
Royal Canin’s Hairball dry food is formulated with natural fibres to stop hairballs from forming. It also seriously tasty (judging by the number of bowl checks per hour) and loaded with other benefits for your cat’s health.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to cats between one and seven years old prone to hairballs
- A combination of fibres breaks down hair in your cat’s digestive system naturally, before hairballs form. Hair your cat swallows is eliminated naturally, rather than collecting in the stomach
- Contains a balance of minerals to help look after your cat’s urinary tract
- Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate (protein selected for its very high digestibility.), maize, vegetable fibres, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides and psyllium husks and seeds
Recipe: Adult Hairball Care