Bonnie Kitten Food Chicken (1.5kg)
Bonnie Kitten Food Chicken Ingredients & Nutrient components
- Chicken meal has been used as animal protein source.
- The balance of omega 3 & 6 is provided by using flaxseed.
- Yucca plant provides ammonia and odour control, increase absorption of nutrients, strengthens the immune system and optimises animal growth and performance.
- A good intestinal health and performance is provided by CitriStim which is a source of pathogen-binding manna oligsacharride, immune provide beta-glucans and immune-supportive yeast.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat is supported by using brewer’s yeast.
- Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported and the immune system strengthened by using whey powder.
- Rich vitamin contents.
Ingredients: Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
|ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS (per kg)|
|Crude Protein||36%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||19%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Fiber||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|