Bioline Flea & Tick Spray (175ml) for Cats effectively control the fleas and ticks on your pet’s coat. It leaves your pet’s coat shiny and glossy. This spray has no toxic effects and hence prevents your pet’s coat from any damage. Its ease of application gives user comfort. Bioline Flea & Tick Spray is safe to use in cats with no toxic effects when used in a recommended way. Bioline spray is not absorbed by the skin and stays on for longer duration to provide effective protection. Also, ay is safe to use on older or kittens over 8 weeks of age, adult cats, pregnant and lactating bitches.
This tick spray can be used for effective treatment and prevention of all life stages of ticks (including ticks responsible for tick fever) and flea (flea allergy dermatitis) and lice in Cats. It is safe to use in cats with no toxic effects when used in a recommended way.
Bioline flea & Tick spray is not absorbed by the skin and stay on for a longer duration to provide effective protection.
- HOLD THE PRODUCT 15CM FROM THE PET, PRESS THE NOZZLE FOR 3-5 TIMES.
- SPRAY THESE PRODUCT EVENLY ON THE PET FUR ,CAGE AND THE SORROUNDING AREAS IN ORDER TO CLEAN THE CERTAIN AREA THOROUGHLY.
- IT CAN ACHIEVE OBVIOUS EFFECT AFTER APPLYING CONTINOUSLY FOR ONE WEEK. WHEN SPRAYING TO THE PET BODY DIRECTLY .
- IT IS BETTER TO DO IT OUTDOORS .
- FOR SKIN DISEASE CAUSED BY PARASITES ,IT IS BETTER TO USE TOGETHER WITH FLEA AND TICK SHAMPOO AND DROPS ,
- OR GO TO THE VETERINARIAN FOR ADVICES.